Wenger Traveler with Phillips Pocket Knife
The Wenger Traveler with Phillips is a variation of the Traveler Swiss Army knife that has a Phillips screwdriver on the rear instead of a corkscrew. This model was sold primarily in Europe, and was usually called the Classic 16.
Size & Weight: The Wenger Traveler with Phillips knife is 85mm (3 1/4") long, 27mm (1") wide, and 16mm (5/8") thick. It weighs about 73.8 grams (2.6 oz).
Colors: The Traveler with Phillips comes in
standard red, and occasionally in other colors.
Buy on Smartknives
Similar Wenger Knives:
- Wenger Evo 16 (retired): contoured scales
- Handyman (retired): adds wood saw
- Highlander (retired): no scissors
- Teton (retired): small blade instead of nail file
- Traveler (retired): corkscrew instead of Phillips screwdriver