1996 Leatherman PST II Tool
Early 1996, with Trademark text
Late 1996, no Trademark text
Click to enlarge
1996 was the second production year for the Leatherman PST II tool, with a minor transition during the year. Tools produced early in the year were the same as in 1995, with US Reg TM 1325473 stamped on the both of the handles. Those made later in the year had no TM markings. The same configuration then continued into 1997.
Size & Weight: The 1996 Leatherman PST II tool is 102mm (4") long, 28mm (1.1") wide, and 12.5mm (1/2") thick. It weighs about 148.7 grams (5.2 oz).
Colors: The 1996 PST II comes in
Buy PST II Early 1996
Buy PST II Late 1996
Similar Leatherman tools:
- Wingman: small plain file, box cutter instead of medium/small screwdrivers
- Blast (retired): plain blade, plain file, adds wood saw
- PST (retired): awl instead of scissors, plain file
- PST II (retired): directory of all model years
- Pulse (retired): plain blade, thumb-grip lock release